1 YEAR WARRANTY
All SUP boards you purchase have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty to cover any manufacturing defects from the delivery date. The warranty period starts on the delivery date.
During the first 6 months of the warranty, we will provide a pre-paid return label for the return of any defective product.
Unfortunately, we cannot organize collections. After this time, the customer is responsible for the return postage, and we will bear the cost of the return to you; this effectively allocates the cost.
Once the item is returned to us and undergoes routine inspection, we can further process your case and replace, repair or return your item as agreed. Please note that after we receive your shipment, it may take up to 28 days to process the return. Refunds are only available within the first 60 days after the start of the warranty.
If you just change your mind and want to cancel the order, you have 60 days to do so, but you must pay our shipping cost and return the goods to us intact, all goods in their original packaging.
After receiving the item, we will conduct a quality check to ensure that the item and its counterpart are in a brand new and unworn condition before processing the refund. Any products in use will be returned to the buyer.
Please find more details below regarding warranty cover below:
1 year manufacturing warranty: Does not include damage caused by impact with any material or object, damage due to falling on the paddle, paddle sinking, breakage or damage of adjustable mechanism due to use and / or improper maintenance. normal wear and tear OR damage / defects caused by exceeding intended use.
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty: This does not cover discoloration, break / tear / holes due to collision or abuse, zipper damage due to misuse or improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, or damage / defects due to use beyond intended use .
1-year manufacturing warranty: This does not cover use in surfing areas, damage caused by collision with any material or object, damage caused by damage due to falling on the fin, normal wear and tear, or damage/defects caused by use outside of the specified use.
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty: This does not cover damage / defects caused by use in surfing areas, normal wear and tear, or use outside of intended use.
1 year manufacturing warranty: This does not cover normal wear and tear or damage/defects due to use outside of its intended use.
OUR SUP BOARDS
This is where our 1-year warranty comes in – we are very confident in our boards and have industry standard of 1 year, so you can enjoy countless rides on Exprotrek SUP Boards.
We cover any abnormal defects or manufacturing errors for a full 1 year and will ensure professional repairs. In case we are unable to repair, we will replace like for like and the warranty will not be reset at the time of replacement. Although we are willing, we are unfortunately unable to cover the following warranty claims:
- SUP Board purchased from unauthorized Exprotrek retailers.
- Second-hand boards that were purchased.
- Any modification of the SUP board by the customer.
- Damage or defect caused by hitting any material or object (rocks, springs, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by use beyond its intended purpose.
- Damage or defect caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defect caused by transportation, loading, unloading, falling or leaving the water. Including traces left by excessive tightening of the strap.
- Damage or defect caused by dents in the heel, also known as pressure dents.
- Damage or defect caused by improper storage at temperatures above 90°F and below 32°F.
- Damage or delamination caused by overheating due to exposure to direct sunlight when not in use.
- Damage or defect caused by the impact of waves and / or the impact of the ocean / lake floor.
- Damage or defect caused by storing the SUP board in a moist, closed condition (such as a wet cardboard bag).
- Fin or fin box damaged due to impact.
We’ve tried to cover everything here, but if there’s something we’ve missed or something you’re unsure of, you can reach us through our contacts page HERE.